Are you looking for the best tablets under 150 dollars in 2021? It is not surprising that you want to buy a tablet, considering that it is their size that distinguishes them from other types of computers. Apart from their compact size, their performance also relies on their graphics processors and high-resolution screens. The best tablets do not feel bulky and can be easily stashed into any backpack or purse. Now, you will be able to buy your own tablet by spending no more than $150.
How to choose the best tablets under 150 dollars
Before you learn about your options and begin shopping, make sure you consider the following so you may buy a tablet with the right build quality and performance:
- Speed: Components like graphics cards, operating systems and processors heavily drive the performance of tablets, which should definitely be considered.
- Portability: Tablets are designed to be portable so they should not be difficult to hold and should not feel heavy.
- Display: The display is the central part of a tablet so it should have a quality build and a higher resolution is better.
Popular Best Tablets Under 150 Dollars
Shortcut To Great Content
- 1 Kindle Fire HD 7″ Tablet
- 2 Nexus 7 From Google 16 GB
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (7-Inch, White)
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7-Inch,8GB White) (Certified Refurbished)
- 5 Dell Venue 8 Pro 3000 Series 32GB Windows Tablet
- 6 ASUS VivoTab 8 M81C-B1-BK 8-Inch 32GB Tablet
- 7 Conclusion About Best Tablets Under 150 Dollars
Kindle Fire HD 7″ Tablet
This is the best tablet for under $150 dollars. The Kindle Fire HD 7″ Tablet is embedded with a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor. 1GB RAM, Bluetooth, a gyroscope, and 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi support are also included. An IPS screen is also featured, which runs at a 1,280×800-pixel resolution. The Fire HD’s speakers when listening to music, playing games, or watching movies also cover clear and loud sound.
The Fire HD comes with Dolby sound, full access to Amazon content, a highly streamlined UI, an extensive media library, and a sharp “warm” screen.
Ads are displayed on the lock screen, which are annoying and blatant, and the only way to get rid of them is to pay more money.
✅ Best Google Nexus 7 Tablet
The best 7inch tablet out there! – Want a summary? The build quality, OS, speed, size, PRICE! Should you buy this one? Definitely yes! Check this out now!
You will want to take a look at Google’s Nexus 7 if you’re searching for the best tablet under $150. It offers 16GB of internal storage, 2GB of RAM, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 8064 Quad Core 1.5GHz Processor. The seven-inch, LED-backlit, IPS, LCD touchscreen has a 1200 x 1920 resolution. The Nexus 7 utilizes the Android 4.3 operating system and has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities. It includes a 1.2MP front-facing camera, as well as a 5MP rear-facing camera. Weighing only 10.2 ounces and a mere 0.34 inches thick, its sleek and compact design is very convenient.
Pros and Cons
In reviews from customers who purchased Google’s Nexus 7, many felt that they had scored the best bang for their buck when they purchased this tablet. Many people raved about the incredible display on this device.
Many said the processor is a marked improvement over previous models, while others added that the Nexus 7 is quite fast. Others were pleased with its speakers and cameras. Some consumers were slightly disappointed with the Nexus 7’s battery life and felt that the tablet wasn’t so durable. A few also mentioned that they experienced some lagging, as well as glitchy Wi-Fi.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (7-Inch, White)
✅ Best Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 Lite 7″
Love it (: – Works well and smooth! Perfect for reading and watching videos. Definitely worth checking out!
Another best tablet for under 150 dollars is the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite. This tablet is as thick as Apple’s iPad, and it is slightly lighter. At the heart of this 7” model is a dual-core Nvidia Tegra 1.2GHz processor and a 1GB RAM, along with 8GB of internal storage. Android 4.2 Jellybean is the operating system that runs on this tablet. It also has a 1.3MP forward-facing camera and a 3.0MP camera on the back.
Along with being light and thin, the Android 4.2 Jellybean OS is featured.
The processor of this tablet is comparatively slower than that of its competition, although quite decent for its price.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7-Inch,8GB White) (Certified Refurbished)
✅ Best Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Great affordable tablet – It is perfect for browsing the web, watching YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, listening to music, taking pictures, paying the bills, watching Netflix, writing emails, etc. Access to the Google Play store gives you all the apps you want. It’s got expandable memory which is great. It’s fast and the perfect size for travel or one-handed use (especially if you’re a big dude with big hands like me). The screen is excellent. Definitely work the cost.
This clean, pristine-looking white tablet is the 4th best tablet under $150 you will ever find. Here’s why: With a 7-inch screen and an average battery life of 10 hours, this perfectly sized SSD hard drive tablet is quite energy-efficient. Samsung has really been stepping up its game throughout the last eight years, and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is certainly a continuation of its quickly evolving product line. The dimensions of the tablet are 9.58 x 6.94 x 0.31 inches and the operating system is Android. It has 1.2 GHz of storage and the screen resolution is 1280 x 800. It weighs about 0.60 pounds and it is Bluetooth wired. Wi-Fi capability is included. The integrated speakers are pretty good, and to top it off, the tablet has a front and back camera/webcam.
Pros and Cons
Customer reviews are universally positive. Many people are surprised with the great quality they’ve received from a refurbished item. That said, refurbished items do come with a greater risk of defects.
Many people complained about their tablets refusing to accept a full charge after only a couple months of use. Another common complaint was that the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth didn’t work upon opening the product.
Dell Venue 8 Pro 3000 Series 32GB Windows Tablet
Dell just released a mid-range, 8” tablet known as Dell Venue-8 Pro-3000 Series. This is a solid-performance Windows tablet that is definitely to get your work done while on the go, yet it is pocket-friendly in terms of purchase and maintenance. Below are some of its features.
- It is powered by an effective quad-core Intel-Bay Trail Atom processor
- It features a mid-range 1280 x 800 resolution display
- It has been built with a 1GB RAM
- The tablet has a photography combination comprising a 5 MP rear and 1.2 MP front camera
- 802.11 b/g/n_ Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- A micro-USB port
- It is Miracast-enabled
- A 4,300 mAh battery
- Storage of up to 32 GB
- It is 8.9 mm thick and weighs 0.86 pounds
- Full HD touch screen
The tablet runs on a great Windows 8.1 platform. The device is quite affordable. Given that it is Miracast-enabled, you will have the ability to perform wireless mirroring on smart-televisions and even use some set-top boxes. Its build is suitably respectable, being appealingly slim and light.
The only con I can note with the tablet is its 1 GB RAM, which might limit the much you will be able do with it.
Conclusion about Dell Venue-8 Pro-3000 Series
Based on the fact that its price is really pocket-friendly and worth it, I can consider this Dell Venue 8 Pro 3000 as a great device to have. It comes in a great stylish design featuring a smooth finish. Most of its users have reported excellent performance and efficiency. It is comparatively a smart device worth having.
ASUS VivoTab 8 M81C-B1-BK 8-Inch 32GB Tablet
The ASUS VivoTab 8 M81C-B1-BK comes loaded with a new Intel Atom Bay Trail-T Z3745 Quad Core Processor (1.33GHz), 2GB of memory, and 32GB of flash memory storage. Different from many tablets, this one operates on 32-bit Windows 8.1. It boasts an eight-hour battery life and a 2MP camera, and includes Microsoft Office 365 free for one year. This device also features an eight-inch, IPS, HD display with an 800 x 1280 resolution and wide viewing angles. It comes with MicroSD expandability (up to 64 GB). Conveniently, it weighs just 11.2 ounces and is 0.3 inches thick.
Pros and Cons
Most customers who bought this item were elated with their purchase and felt that this is absolutely the best tablet available at its price. They were thrilled with the computer’s large and crisp display, its light, sleek design, its fast speed and its durability. Many were impressed with its battery life, and numerous consumers raved about how smoothly it runs. Most criticism left in reviews indicated that some purchasers were less than impressed with the amount of storage the computer has. Others were frustrated that there is no home button, a feature that other tablets have. A few people mentioned that, when it comes to protective cases, there is a very limited selection for this device.
Conclusion About Best Tablets Under 150 Dollars
Tablets offer quite a decent compromise between the bulky but functional laptop and the compact smartphone. Whether to read an eBook or to watch a movie, one of the above three tablets, which are available under $150, are sure to cater to all with their ease of use and portability.
Other Gamers Are Also Reading:
🎮 Trending Now
- 5 Best 2-In-1 Convertible Laptops Under $500: Buyer’s Guide 2021
- Best Drones For Every Budget – Buyer’s Guide 2021
- What Are The 5 Types & Categories Of Laptops For Different Kinds Of Users? 2021
🎮 Gaming Gear
- Finding The Best Drone In The Coming Black Friday 2021? Holy Stone HS170 Review & Deals
- Best PC Gaming Without A Desk Ideas 2021: Couch Gamer, Lazy Boy Recliner Setup, Gaming Cockpit, Gaming Bed…
- Best Budget Work-From-Home Or Gaming Chair To Buy During Covid In 2021
🎮 Gamine Room Interior
- Video Game Room Storage? 10 Gamer Declutter, Setup & Organization Ideas 2021
- Gaming Setup In Living Room: 17+ Best Ways To Play PC Games At Home 2021
- How To Build A Virtual Reality Room? Amazing VR Gaming Den Ideas To Copy 2021
🎮 Gaming Culture
- How To Prepare The Best Subtle Geek Video Game Themed Wedding In 2021?
- Best Gaming Motivation About Life: 37+ Cute Gamer Girl Quotes & Sayings 2021
- Should I Buy My Son/Daughter A Gaming PC? Kids Games Room Design, Setup Guide & Common Questions 2021
🎮 Best Gaming Laptop
- 10 Best Laptops For Girls And Women To Buy: Buyer’s Guide 2021
- What Are The Best Laptops Under $1000 In 2021?
- What Are The Best Laptops For College Students In 2021?
🎮 Best Drone