The DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quad-copter is a ready-to-fly quad-copter and comes with a built-in camera bearing a good 2.7K-resolution video which provides an excellent capture due to the integrated three-axis gimbals. It also possesses the Intelligent Flight Modes that can be found in the company’s higher-end models.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ See Current Price❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Best DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Drone
A real joy to fly. – This thing is amazing. It flies beautifully and all the failsafe features work with no trouble. takes amazing videos and pictures. You’ll have no buyer’s remorse though some desire for the higher-end camera. For the money invested it’s well worth it.
DJI Phantom P3-Standard Features:
- The drone comes with a HD 1080 pixel camera.
- It has a built in GPS that records the drone’s takeoff point hence making it easier for it to return.
- During it’s take off the drone sends its position to the live GPS map on the mobile device/app hence it is easy to coordinate and follow.
- The free DJI Go App on the mobile or tablet enables one to view a live image from the drone up to a mile away.
- GPS assisted flight helps in making great images and also provides a secured flight.
- Advanced camera perspectives can be achieved with Point of Interest, Follow Me and Way point modes.
- Auto Hover: When you don’t signal any movement, the DJI Phantom P3 Standard will just hover in place, holding both altitude and position.
- Safe Flight Limits: Set height and distance limits to keep the drone safely within those limits.
- The battery charge lasts up to 25 minutes of flying time.
- The Intelligent Battery helps in reporting the status of the drone.
- The device is equipped with four LED Lights.
- The LED Lights helps to provide the direction and the current status of the drone.
- It covers a range of up to 5 kilometers that is 3.1 miles.
- The Standard’s Controller has a 2.4 GHZ Wi-Fi that helps in transmitting the live view from the drone to the mobile device (as stated above).
- The remote controller operates on 5.8 GHZ frequency.
- The Standard’s Controller has an adjustment wheel to sway the camera up and down with the other camera settings.
- It can be controlled and one can stay coordinated by means of the DJI’s Go App iOS and Android.
- One of the controller’s buttons can be used as a Return To Home.
- The Camera is a distortion free and has a 94 degree, wide angle f2.8 lens.
- The maximum resolution is that of 2.7K HD video.
- The Standard emits 1080p at 30 fps.
The settings can be changed as and when required. As this drone bears an automatic flight assistant is suitable and hassle free for beginners. Unless and until the next command comes the drone will hover in the air and wait for its next instruction.
The Product Includes the following accessories:
- One Battery
- One Charger
- Two full sets of propellers
- One radio controller
- One 8GB Micro SD Card
In my opinion, this is the best beginner HD drone available in the market today. The DJI Phantom 3 Standard quadcopter employs assisted GPS flying, if you don’t send any commands, the drone will stay in place, keeping the same altitude and position. You can easily set virtual walls to keep your drone inside a safe area, and with just one command, your quadcopter can safely return home. These features make this drone one of the easiest to flight and safest drones in the market.
I know you want to record the best video possible and the camera in the DJI Phantom 3 Standard doesn’t disappoint. The maximum resolution is 2.7K High Definition video, and the camera has a wide angle f2.8 lens.
DJI is one of the most popular brands, and parts are easy to find. In the future, you can easily purchase extra batteries, camera filters, carrying cases, blades and safeguards, and many other parts. You will enjoy your DJI Phantom 3 Standard for many years.
Other Gamers Are Also Reading:
🎮 Trending Now
- 8 Best Laptops For Doctors And Medical Students: Buyer’s Guide 2021
- 5 Best 2-In-1 Convertible Laptop Under $600: Buyer’s Guide 2021
- DXRacer VS AKRacing Gaming Chairs – Which Is The Best? 2021
🎮 Gaming Gear
- Best PC Controllers & Gamepad 2021: Buyer’s Guide
- Feeling Tickly On Your Gameplay? These 2021 Top Gaming Mouse Pads Will Lead You To Victory
- Looking For Some Drone Deals On Black Friday 2021? DJI Mavic Pro Black Reviews
🎮 Gamine Room Interior
- Click This Or You Are Missing The Ultimate Free Gamer Room Essential Checklist For Your Epic Gaming Setup 2021
- Studio Apartment Gaming: How To Make A Gamer Setup In A Small Room 2021
- 24+ Japanese Manga & Anime Aesthetic Room Design Ideas (Bedroom, Kitchen, Living Room, Closet, Office, Party Decorations)
🎮 Gaming Culture
- 12+ Subtle Nerdy Wedding Ideas For Chic Offbeat Brides And Grooms (2021)
- Only True Gamers Will Understand: 32+ Video Game Quotes & Sayings 2021
- NaGa DeMon – National Game Design Month: 4 Steps To Get Your Place 2021
🎮 Best Gaming Laptop
- What Are The Best Laptops Under $800 In 2021?
- Looking For Budget Tablets For Daily Light Use? Best Cheap Tablets For Under $300 2021
- Finding Notebooks For Online Gambling? Best Laptops For Gamblers 2021
🎮 Best Drone