Are you looking for a mancave multi-game arcade machine, arcade games for home game room, ultimate pinball machine for killing time with the family during the lockdown, or classic arcade game machines as a gift to the younger generation?
Until not many years ago, you need to either build your own arcade machine or buy a second-hand machine for thousands of dollars if you desire one at home. Now you can jump on Craigslist and find a used pinball machine for sale by the owner for under $1000, or purchase new pinball machines from Amazon and get it delivered the next day!
Dream Arcade Machines For Home Game Room
When creating a new home game room, space planning is always crucial. You should go for entertaining arcade machines that complement the space, décor, and layout of your new room for gaming. It is not uncommon to custom the arcade cabinet, make sure to plan on electrical design in advance. Make sure to check out the following ideas for big and small home game rooms filled with arcade machines for inspiration!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Buy here.
✅ Best MD Sports Multi-Game Combination Table Set
Perfect for quarantine – With 12 options, there is something for everyone home. From Archery, after watching Brave, to shooting hoops, to air hockey. It’s steady enough for mom and dad at football.’
✅ Best Doc and Pies Arcade Factory Classic Home Arcade Machine
Brings back the memories! – This is a solid machine with most of the cool games from the 80s.
✅ Best ARCADE1UP Classic Cabinet Home Arcade
A great purchase – Well packed, pretty easy to assemble, good quality. If you want a street fighter arcade then this won’t let you down. You’ll want to get the riser or set it on something. Not sure if you can change the difficulty and it’s pretty cheap in one-player mode, but this game was made for 2 player action.’
✅ Best Doc and Pies Arcade Factory Cocktail Arcade Machine
Happiness is just that simple – Being stuck inside cause of covid, this gamer has made it easier to deal with. It reminds you of your youth and how fun was so simple. Assembly is easy and everything comes package securely.
✅ Best My Arcade Micro Player Mini Arcade Machine: Pac-Man Video Game
WOW – If you remember going into arcades and putting tons of quarters in these machines then this will bring back some memories. They have the original art and you can start a collection of them. If you are too young to remember the original machines then this is a cheap way to see what it was all about.
✅ Best Creative Arcades Full Size Commercial Grade Cocktail Arcade Machine
Loving this arcade machine! Just the right size – Large (26 inches) and tilting screen (for 3rd side horizontal games). Trackball (to play Centipede the way it was intended) included. High-quality 8-way Sanwa joysticks with a huge selection of games. A jamma-based system and tempered glass (not all cocktail arcades use tempered glass). The blue LEDs are a nice bonus.
This one really offers everything! It’s a great combination of features to keep you happy with your purchase for years to come.
✅ Best ARCADE1UP Classic Cabinet Riser
Truly amazing – It is truly a 3/4 scale replica of the original arcade cabinet.
The cabinet and riser art is amazing, the light-up Marquee is brilliant (and disregard the people saying that it does not come with a lit Marquee).
A definite must for any Star Wars / Arcade enthusiast.
✅ Best Doc and Pies Arcade Factory Classic Home Arcade Machine
Memories – This will take you back to the 80’s and 90’s so if you were that kid who could only afford one roll of quarters to spend at the arcade back then, knowing you had to make every play count then this is for you!
✅ Best Creative Arcades Full-Size Stand-Up Commercial Grade Arcade Machines
It is way more impressive up close & personal than seeing it on your computer – The artwork/graphics are sharp-looking & the colors pop, especially under a blacklight. The controllers – joysticks, trackball & buttons are all top-notch high quality. The color changing trackball is very cool.
The machine is easy to operate & fun to play, and you can customize it to your specific needs with or without coins as well as 1 or 2 coins, set/reset difficulty & sound levels, you can update the system with new games, add up & coming peripherals such as a steering wheel for racing games & a gun for shooting games…
✅ Best Franklin Sports Whirl Ball Arcade Game
The game for younger kids through adults. – Everyone in every age group will want to play this game and keep playing it. The game is just the right portable size to tote and store. Love, love, love it!
✅ Best BRIO 34017 Pinball Game | A Classic Vintage
It’s hard to find toys like this anymore. – It’s mostly made of wood and it’s very well designed. It’s built to last. Best of all, there is none of the loud buzzing and dinging noises that annoy adults and even become tedious and distracting for kids. This machine is one of those uncommon toys which holds the kids’ attention and it won’t easily break or malfunction. It’s sturdy and may well be passed on to younger family members if the kids get tired of it.
✅ Best Buffalo Games
So much fun! – Great product! Packaged great and very easy to assemble! Everyone will love this game!
✅ Best Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection
Fantastic recreation from the best manufacturer – Video pinball has come a long way from the ’90s, and this game offers fantastic re-creations of ten classic games from what the best manufacturer of them all, Williams. From early favorites like Gorgar, Firepower and Black Night up through Tales of Arabian Nights, these ten tables represent some of the finest pinball games ever created. These virtual tables are perfect replications of the originals, down to every sound and flashing light.
✅ Best NFL Electric Football Game
This is what you have been looking for – You will definitely want to recommend it to anyone who wants a vintage game good for man caves especially since you can buy different teams.
✅ Best 3 otters Mini Bowling
Great for tabletop fun – Keeps the family busy and connected. Great icebreakers.
✅ Best Flipkick: Wooden Tabletop Football/Soccer Pinball Games
Great for kids – This indoor tabletop game is very well built and easy for kids to use. Good face-to-face interaction for kids!
Why Are Pinball Machines So Expensive?
Older pinball machines are expensive due to their rarity and collectability.
New pinball machines are expensive because of the steep costs involved in the design, technology, production, and licensing of the machines.
- For used machine, you should be expecting $200 to $2000.
- For a new machine it will cost you $1500 to $6000.
- For a machine with investment value, it can cost $5000 to more than $10,000.
How To Buy New Arcade Machines?
There are some distinct differences you’ll want to keep in mind when buying a new arcade machine for your home.
- Arcade Machine Cabinet Types: Your choices are front view, standing, dancing machine, motorcycle, racing car, claw machine, pinball, machine gun, and shooter arcade machine.
- Installation style: Depends on how much space you have, you can search for mini arcade cabinet, wall mounted arcade cabinet, tabletop arcade cabinet, full-size cabaret arcade cabinet, cocktail arcade cabinet.
- Number of players: Typically an arcade machine can allow 1-4 people to play together
- Dimensions: Home Arcades typically come in one of four sizes: handheld, countertop, classic arcade, and cocktail table. You choose base on how much space you have for your favourite gaming corner.
- Game Selection: When you buy an arcade machine, you’re also choosing the games it comes with. Many models come with multi- games, or even thousands of games, just make sure you are aware of your choices.
- Joystick Design: A fighting game typically comes with a baseball bat-shaped joystick, while platformers use ball-shaped joysticks. The range of motion differs from each game, and some games don’t use joysticks at all. Some arcades have one joystick; some have more. Some joysticks are of higher quality than others, you want to choose the machine with joystick shape and feel you like as you will be spending a lot of hours with it.
- Price: In general the bigger the machine the higher the price. Sometimes special edition of machine with extra features(such as lit marquees, risers to lift a classic arcade to an adult height, upgraded joysticks, extra games) can be more expensive as well.
- Setup Difficulties: Customer service and great setup instruction will be really important if you are ordering a huge arcade machine with DIY installation.
- Warranty: 1-3 years warranty is quite common, but you should also pay attention to buy from reputable companies so to reduce the risk of having components discontinued after some years.
Other Gamers Are Also Reading:
🎮 Trending Now
- DXRacer King Series Review 2021: Questions To Ask Before Getting One
- 6 Factors To Consider Before Buying The Best Laptop Backpack: Buyer’s Guide 2021
- 5 Best 2-In-1 Convertible Laptops Under $500: Buyer’s Guide 2021
🎮 Gaming Gear
- Best Budget Work-From-Home Or Gaming Chair To Buy During Covid In 2021
- Game Anywhere On Your Lap! 15 Best Lap Desks Of 2021 For Gaming Conveniently – And Are They Worth Buying?
- Best Drones For Every Budget – Buyer’s Guide 2021
🎮 Gamine Room Interior
- Studio Apartment Gaming: How To Make A Gamer Setup In A Small Room 2021
- Quirky & Comfortable Home Office Chair Guide 2021: Which 5 Features To Look For?
- 11 Cool & Clean White Gaming Room Design Themes To Copy 2021
🎮 Gaming Culture
- The Top 5 FPS Games Of All Time: Do You Know Them? 2021
- NaGa DeMon – National Game Design Month: 4 Steps To Get Your Place 2021
- Game Of Life: How Do Gamers Stay Healthy & Fit? (2021 FAQs)
🎮 Best Gaming Laptop
- 13 Things You Should Consider Before Choosing The Best Laptop: A Complete Buying Guide In 2021
- 9 Best Laptops For Realtors And Real Estate Agents: Buying Guide & Review 2021
- Looking For Budget Tablets For Daily Light Use? Best Cheap Tablets For Under $300 2021
🎮 Best Drone